Boston New Technology FinTech & Blockchain Startup Showcase #BNT115
Join members of BNT’s 50k network to:
- See 6 innovative and exciting local FinTech & Blockchain demos, presented by startup founders
- Network virtually with attendees from Boston, Austin and beyond
- Ask the founders your questions
Please register with a valid email address and you will immediately receive an email with the link you need to join this webcast and our online group!
Please click here to share/tweet this event.
Please follow @BostonNewTech and support our presenters by posting on social media using our #BNT115 hashtag. We’ll retweet you!
Brought to you by:
Kaiburr – DevOps as a Service. Want to automate your software release process and optimize your cloud services, so you can focus on innovation, features, and customers?
Kaiburr AllOps is a Unified Platform for Product Delivery & Operations. Focus on rapid core software development, leaving the automation, deployment, security, optimization and governance to Kaiburr. AllOps is the new DevOps and includes DevOps, SecOps, DevSecOps, CloudOps, ComplianceOps, TestOps, DataOps and AIOps. Kaiburr will reduce your costs, expedite your product delivery, improve your security and compliance, streamline app migrations and provide robust monitoring and reporting.
For a free assessment and advisory session about your software product delivery with Kaiburr CEO, Hariram Ananthasubramanian, email: Chris.Requena “at” Kaiburr.com
Dev Connecter – Do you need developers to build your apps, websites or software? We will connect you with the best developers, development firm or hiring service, based on your specific needs, goals and priorities. Our trusted, vetted developers and partners offer excellent services and value, for outsourcing projects, staff augmentation, and for hiring contractors and full-time staff. We also help clients develop their technology strategy, roadmap and requirements. Contact Chris Requena for a free consultation, so he can learn about your needs, and offer advice and recommendations. Email: Chris “at” DevConnecter.com
Chuck Goldstone | Strategies and Stories – It’s about your story. Getting audiences to listen. Like you. Do what you want. We offer coaching, creative and strategic services to startups. Crafting persuasive, awe-stoking strategies and stories. Helping clients present confidently. Stand out. Expand markets. Get funding. Be successful. Visit www.ChuckGoldstone.com / email: mail “at” ChuckgoldStone.com / 617-738-8889
Products & Presenters:
1. Hound Software: Hound – Helps Financial Institutions lower costs and risk by automating the resolution of critical situations in real-time with technology and AI! (Manrique Feoli / @mfeoli)
2. QuatroMoney / @QuatroMoney – Helping Financial Institutions Turn the Complex College Purchase Into Opportunities! (Patrick Kandianis / @kandianis)
3. NewFi / @NewFiApp – You have crypto (NewFi) and you have fiat (OldFi). NewFi gives you the visibility and insights to manage both! (John Calabrese / @calabreeeese) Tech: Ruby, Python.
4. Greater Boston Systems: Bizwallet – A Mobile app for small and micro business to accept Credit and Debit Card payments on smartphones! (Ravi Srinivasan) Tech: iOS, Android.
5. elphi: Point of Sale & Loan Origination System – Streamlining the mortgage lifecycle, from origination to securitization! (William Lopez-Cordero / @wcordelo) Tech: React, Corda DLT, Firebase.
6. Founders, sign up to present free here, while spots last.
4:00 – Welcome & BNT Introductions
4:05 – Startup Presentations (5-10 minutes each, plus a few minutes to answer questions from attendees)
5:30 – Wrap Up
How to Join:
Please register with a valid email address and you will immediately receive an email with the link you need to join this webcast. We will also email you our online group for this event, where you can network with the presenters and other attendees.
Boston New Technology (BNT) is dedicated to providing a harassment-free and inclusive event experience for all members/participants. To attend, event registrants agree to these Attendance Terms, which are summarized on the registration page for this event and in the confirmation email sent to registrants. By registering for this event, you agree to share the information you submit with BNT. You and any guests you register agree to be contacted directly by BNT and subscribed to BNT’s weekly email newsletter and event announcements, but you can unsubscribe at any time.